The SIFE New Zealand Alumni Association will be an integral part in the plan the spread the awareness about SIFE in New Zealand. With the knowledge this network has about today’s environment, we can help develop the skills of current SIFE members. But of course you’re asking yourself, “What’s in it for me?”
Here are a few reason why you should register as a SIFE NZ Alumni:
- Our network consists of former SIFE team members, faculty advisors and business partners who have been part of a SIFE NZ team for any amount of time since SIFE NZ was established in 2002 until today. Members of the association will be able to meet or reconnect with each other for business or social purposes
- Members of the association are invited to all of our events. Although some events will be open to others, members of the association will be allowed entry first for any events where numbers are limited
- Reconnecting with others in in our network can easily lead to employment and business opportunities
- We all know how easy it is to become attached to SIFE. But with work, travel and other engagements, it can be difficult to remain connected to your SIFE team and team mates. So we create and distribute quarterly newsletters to members of the association, keeping them up-to-date with the inspiring work that SIFE NZ teams and individual SIFE students and alumni are doing in their local communities and abroad
- If you just can’t put a lid on your creativity, you can use this as a platform to share your ideas with SIFErs all across the country to help them grow current projects, establish new projects and make a difference.
Contact us to find out more about how you can benefit from registering with our alumni association.